I Found out About You

Today, my Rainbow, I found out about you. I could hardly believe it! I am carrying a little tiny baby inside. Excited! Anxious! Scared to death! I can’t wait to meet you. It’s been about a year since we found out that Jenna was with us. All these feelings all over again, but my innocence is gone. I plead to God that I get to hold you when you are born, feed you, kiss you and take you home. I plead to God for these. I want you to know that God has been good these past few months/ year, in spite of all the heartache along the way. There are nightmares that I often relive, those days that we knew Jenna were no doubt the best days of our lives. And I hope that your presence can only add to the blessing God has given us in Jenna Belle, your big sister.

I think you are about two weeks old. I have been dreaming about you, and even last night. I think God was telling me about you. Actually, I dreamed about twins last night…!

I am so happy to be your mommy. I will do my best in the grace of God to enjoy every moment that I am blessed to carry you in my womb.

Thank you, Lord for this unfathomable blessing.

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
-Psalms 127:3

Comments

Bree says:

Congratulations, Franchesca. I'm elated for you! We just learned of our rainbow baby too. I haven't mentioned it on my blog yet. I guess I'm waiting for my second round of blood work to come back.I've been a nervous wreck. You?

Franchesca says:

Nervous, YES! Excited, definitely. I kept thinking they would send me home because the test I took was wrong or something. It was too good to be true! And a little surreal if you know what I mean. But when I went in, they said "You are definitely pregnant". I was so happy!

Holly says:

I'm so happy!! I hope all this baby dust blows on me. lol I'll know this weekend.

Franchesca says:

Yay!! Holly I sure hope so too!! =)

Bree says:

Sending baby dust to you too, Holly!

lovinghenry says:

I am weeping reading your baby blog! You give me hope, Franchesca. Bless your heart! And bless dear little Joseph.xoxo

Is it possible to retroactively excited for you? That’s what I feel like! This is lovely.
    I have been wrestling with whether or not to blog about our happy news right away. Mostly I am afraid to have to post more bad news. But I figure that I will post about it anyway, so I might as well write about the good stuff when it’s happening. We’re already sharing with friends and family, because my hubs and I both think it’s important to let our loved ones share in the celebration while there is something to celebrate, since now we know too well that we don’t know how long we have with our new little life.
    Anyway, you have inspired me to blog about it! Yay for blogging about babies of 2 weeks’ gestation! :D
    Beth recently posted..The Freedom of FeelingMy Profile