in the studio: flourishes

This past week a few things got added into my etsy shop. I added some subway art with these flourishes for embellishment but for this Friday’s feature I’d like to showcase just the flourishes.

Finally, finally, finally! I have had a little bit more spare time this week to sit down and make these lovelies. Every one of them is named after some special people in my life, more specifically those that have had an influence of healing in my life after Jenna passed. I started with the friends and family in real life.

The flourishes are attached to an alligator clip, with teeth and can be clipped with or without a headband into your hair. They can also be used as ornaments, just clip them onto a ribbon! And well, they can just be used for so many things – diaper bags.. purses.. jackets… cardigans…

You can click on the images to take you to the shop :)

Would you like to link up your creative projects?

Comments

Diana says:

Thanks for showing them close up…I love linen fabric. Very pretty and naming them with family names, awesome.

Jennifer @ Studio JRU says:

These are gorgeous!! I so ♥ that you named them after loved ones. I think Hannah is my favorite… but I like them all!

Thank you so much for joining and showing us what you have been up to this week! Loved the peek! :)

Artist Terri Smith says:

Every one of these were fabulous! I'm flyin' over to check out your Etsy Shop. Got my curiosity up with the subway art mention.

Hugs From Georgia,
    Terri

Cha Cha says:

They are all so pretty, but my favorite is the yellow and white, that is my new fav color combination. Thanks for sharing,

Cha Cha

Melissa says:

Oh, wow! I really love the "Katherine", but am wondering if I could get one special ordered, without the rope and beads hanging from it? And my other fav is "Hannah"…so so pretty!!

Life with Kaishon says:

They are very beautiful. Love how you named them. Very creative!

Jodene Shaw says:

How lovely and the photography of your work is stunning!!

I also am in love with your blog header and the message of it…makes me want to sit down and sip some coffee together for a chat!

grace,