Some things I wish I could whisper to Heaven

Other than the obvious i miss you…

I’ve thought a lot about the things we’d be doing together. As a family of four. I wonder a whole bunch what it would be like with a 22 month old little girl in the mix. You’d no doubt be a great big sis’ to little Bubby.

I would tell you that even though none of this makes sense it’s somehow becoming normal. Whatever normal is.

I would tell you how even in my happiest moment there’s always a tinge of sadness.

I would have loved to see your face light up with the dolphins and sea lions this past weekend.

I wonder all the time if you can see us. I hope you can.

I am a little jealous that Bubby can see you {and I believe he can} and I can’t.

I still sometimes can’t believe it happened the way it did. And I survived.

Every time the skies are filled with pinks and purples I know it must be you watercoloring up there. You and all the babies painting for us. You make quite a beautiful mess.

Some pictures are still hard to look at, but maybe because that’s not how I want to remember you.

I am beginning to feel a quiet peace again.

Everything I do here is for you baby girl.

Comments

Deanna says:

beautiful, Franchesca! I don’t think I could have said it better, with every happy moment (especially with our little rainbows) comes a sad thought. what would they be like? what would it be like to be a mom of 2, on Earth? Thank you for sharing this, makes me think of the things I want to tell River. Hugs!!

Rhiannon says:

Simply beautiful!

Mary says:

What a lovely post, I feel every word.

This post just pulled on heart. So sweet and sad that I can relate to your feelings.

Natasha says:

Love how sweet this is :) My favorite line is “thank you for making me a mommy”…….

Erin says:

I share so many of these sentiments. You have such a beautiful way with words, thank you for writing this.

One day we won’t have to wonder anymore… we’ll all be together… and this time, it will be FOREVER. It makes me all the more thankful for the HOPE that we have through Jesus Christ!

So beautiful !!

Lori says:

I totally think our little ones can see their siblings!!!!!! I love it…and every time I think he is smiling at Matthew, I tear up.

Lots of love to you!

New Year Mum says:

So beautifully written… I feel every word too. Thank you for sharing it xoxo

Mary says:

That is so beautiful Franchesca! So well put. It touched my heart to read these beautiful words :)

Jessica says:

I truly believe our rainbows can see our angels. *hugs*