Bluebird Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Hope you’re having a beautiful week so far! I {finally} redid my bluebird tuesday logo - it was way past due in my opinion!!

A few weeks ago Mary requested a quote by the beautiful Angie Smith.

via

Do you have some favorite quotes/ verses or lyrics that bring you hope? Feel free to share them every tuesday and I’ll make them into little pieces that you can print/ share/ etc.

xo

Comments

Jill says:

LOVE this quote!

Betsy says:

This is one of my FAVORITE quotes! My I Will Carry You book has SO much hi-lighting in it… it’s full of beautiful quotes like that. Angie Smith is such an inspiring writer. Thanks for creating this beautiful image! :)

Betsy says:

I was also wondering… would you be willing to share which script font you used for the “great joy” ? I have seen it in other places and have been trying to figure it out for a while!

Love this , so true !!!! Have a great day.

Mary Thompson says:

Love this!

Poppie Lane says:

wow… so true and so beautiful. Love Angie and LOVE what you did with her quote! :)

Thank you Franchesca! It looks so beautiful!

Quote:
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” -Les Brown

<3 Mary

Such a beautiful quote!

Love the new logo too!

What a beautiful photo! It goes so well with the quote, which is beautiful itself.

Thank you for linking up with us at CG. =)

Jennifer says:

What a beautiful photo for that wonderful quote! And the logo is fantastic… love it Franchesca! ♥

I think your name is exceptionally beautiful!
    Your blue bird is lovely!
    thank you so much for joining up with us at Communal Global. How delightful!

New Year Mum says:

Such a beautiful quote… Thank you Mary and Franchesca – you’ve lifted my day xoxo