Bluebonnets

There were bluebonnets…

Lots of them.

I could have watched him play all day in that little patch of blue.

Of course I sat him down knowing he would try a taste of something… be it the dirt, flowers or grass. He chose a mouthful of bluebonnet.

The wildflowers are extra beautiful this year. Maybe it’s because it’s because I stopped to notice.

I heart his little swirl…

What’s it like being a child? To enjoy the grass and flowers for everything they are? I wish sometimes he could tell me.

My ridiculously happy little man.

I love you so much Joseph.

Our bluebonnet day was amazing. I think we’ll just have to do this again sometime.

Comments

Jessica says:

What a beautiful day! Looks like you and Joseph had a lot of fun :)

It really was :) The cloudy day made me think it might not be such a good idea, but it was perfect <3

oh fran these photos are gorgeous! and you look stunning! have i ever told you that you have beautiful hair! love the waves!!

Awesome & Amazing all that and more. What beautiful pics plus beautiful people. Thanx for sharing these. Bubby is soooooooooooooooooooo Handsome.

Jennifer says:

Aww… he is so, so sweet! What beautiful photos Franchesca. They are all so cute. But it can’t be that hard with such a cutie pie! :) And the photos of the two of you together are wonderful!

Holly says:

Love the pictures. He is so cute. Looks so peaceful and relaxing.

Mary says:

Oh my gosh Fran!! Your pictures are so beautiful!!! It looks like Bubby had a wonderful time!

Oh what a BEAUTIFUL day indeed! You look amazing as always and Bubby adorable as well. I am glad you stopped and took a moment to enjoy this day. Sometimes we get so consumed with things that we let beautiful moments like this slip by us. ((HUGS))

Deanna says:

So beautiful! I needed to smile this week, and you have done it! I am so grateful for things like this!
    Even though we still have TONS of snow…melt, melt, melt! I want spring :)

This set of photo is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love love them! He is just gorgeous!!

Gina Toothe says:

Beautiful pics! You have a handsome little man there. He really enjoyed those blue flowers! i love how vibrant those blue flowers show up too! Thanks for sharing nature’s true beauties with us ;) Nice pic of you and your son too!

Merle says:

This pictures are priceless!! so beautiful and it makes me want to take my four legged kids :)