Dear October

… you’ve pretty much crushed my spirit. I think I’d like to fast forward to Christmas if it’s alright with you. But we all know Christmas won’t be the same this year.

I got a glimpse of your sunset yesterday in the midst of utter chaos. It’s still crazy to me that the sun can shine on the most awful days imaginable. Thank God for the privilege of witnessing a child’s world of innocence and delight. He chased the soccer ball around as the sun rays danced on the asphalt. As the world became a little more bitter. All the while Heaven is growing sweeter.

He has no idea how much I need him these days.

I really don’t feel liberty to share too much here at this time concerning Nevaeh, but I would just ask that you hold the Ramirez family in your thoughts and prayers. They need them more than ever.

Comments

Debby Pucci says:

((HUGS)) He is so precious and handsome. He certainly looks was having a fun time.

Caroline says:

Praying }}

Such a precious son. Love all the pics.

JessIca says:

October, and this coming week in particular are the toughest of the year for me. I will be thinking of you and hoping for Neveah.
    JessIca recently posted..As Long As You Will Let MeMy Profile

Amanda says:

Morning, Fran.
    So sorry for your October. Love and hugs to you.
    Bubby is so precious. I’m so glad he is here for you.
    Praying so hard for Nevaeh.
    xoxo
    Amanda recently posted..Yesterday, I was given a blessing {Part 1}…My Profile

nevaeh's mommy says:

CANT IMAGINE OCTOBER EVER BEING THE SAME AGAIN…. CANT IMAGINE LIFE EVER BEING THE SAME AGAIN

Laura says:

Fran –
    I am so sorry.

jamie says:

He is precious :) love that your sending prayers where they need to go!
    jamie recently posted..Friendship BraceletsMy Profile

Erin says:

oh, do I get this. Your little guy is just too cute for words. Chase is my sunshine….I sometimes feel guilt for how much his little heart is responsible for so much of my happiness :) He is a soothing balm to my aching heart, that is for sure. Hugs to you!! Hope you are well!
    Erin