Small Miracles {the little things.}

Photobucket

It’s the little things.

Like getting a glimpse of my little man soaking in the dirt, grass and backyard with his fingers and toes.

Like the dragonfly that honored me with her presence on October 15th.

Like the precious memories that come to my heart at the most random moments. I used to be afraid of losing them. I know now that is impossible.

What has blessed your heart and life lately? What has brought you hope? Or is hope just hard to find right now? I hope you’ll share your heart on your blog and link up with us this week.

sending love & peace,

ps – click here to download the freebies for day 16 & 17 :)

Comments

nevaeh's mommy says:

small miracles…

Doctor called today to check on Nevaeh…She told me that the face that Nevaeh has been home a whole week is a small miracle all on its own…..waiting on more of God’s miracles.Thank you Fran and Thanx to all the women here who have prayed for Nevaeh and all the supporting comments and love they send. Love you all and Love you Fran and bubby!…Oh and cant forget Pete! LOL! You guys our like family and am glad you are sharing our time with Nevaeh.

Melanie says:

I love the picture of the firefly!
    Melanie recently posted.."I see every sparrow that falls"My Profile

Krystle says:

Boys in dirt are just the best!!! Thanks for coming over to my blog today!! Looking forward to following you now!

What a beautiful place for women to come together. I’m one of your newest followers, and I’m thrilled to have found you. Wondering what the bloghop rules for this space are? Does the linked post have to be something new this week or could it be one we’ve written? Just want to make sure I’m playing fair!

I have a “Sharing Heals” page on my blog, this little light. Wondering if you’d mind if I added your button and information there?
    michelle @ this little light recently posted..Afternoon Delight*My Profile

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much, and I apologize for just getting to this now! It can be anything, preferable something recent but anything that is on your heart we’d love to hear :)

Oh and thank you, I’d love for you to add our blog to your “Sharing Heals” page! :)

So glad to have ‘met’ you!

Xx
      Franchesca recently posted..Dandelion Dream GIVEAWAY!My Profile

Sarah says:

So sweet. Love these photos.

Yes, there are miracles in the smallest things. If we would just look for them. Beautiful blog. I am looking forward to following along.
    cheryl @ finding the beauty recently posted..the best banana bread {hands down}My Profile

Traci says:

Beautiful!

I have a new photo blog… will you check it out?

Traci