Spoken Word Blog {first vlog}

Eeeeeeeeekkkk….. I am about to share my first vlog ever. Inspired by Angie’s Spoken Word Blog Round Up. It has been incredible to hear so many bloggers, whom I have followed for some time now actually read their own posts out loud.

So here goes…

The painting.

Photobucket

Split Wide Open
Oil on canvas

To join in, you can click here and hear more bloggers who have read one of their posts out loud.

XOXO

Comments

Jeanette says:

Franchesca, it’s wonderful to see and hear you, I’m so glad you took part in this project. I was transfixed during your video by the sunbeam shining in onto your face. x

Hope's Mama says:

Split wide open. That’s exactly it. Thanks for this beautiful vlog. What a treasure it was to hear your voice.
    xo

Natasha says:

Beautiful Fran……

Sue says:

carlymarie says:

Oh I am sad and happy all at the same time. Love you girl x

Holly says:

How neat! I’m so behind on reading my blogs that I didn’t even know about this.
    Holly recently posted..Road Trip {Lunch & Memorial}My Profile

Angie says:

Beautiful. I love that painting and your poem. Thank you so much for putting yourself out there and reading this. It is just so gorgeous. As are you, Fran. With lots of love.
    Angie recently posted..spoken word blog round-upMy Profile

Tiffany Lopez says:

Beautiful fran… Ive done a few vlogs but had not had the guts to publish them…. You have given me inspiration. much love <3

dana kristine says:

Oh how beautiful! Your words are so true! I loved it!! Im inspired (like always)

kidsakeeper says:

That painting is incredible. It represents so much of how losing my son looks like.

Thank you for reading your post. You are incredibly talented.

Angela says:

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your heart.

Thank you for sharing this, you did a good job and you are beautiful. Maybe one day I will do this.

Erica says:

This is such an amazing post. I loved watching and listening to you, and my eyes kept moving between your face and the face in your painting. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful self and words and art this way. Love to you.
    Erica recently posted..Spoken Word Round-UpMy Profile

Hope says:

so moving, thank you xx
    Hope recently posted..A Balancing ActMy Profile

Fran this is beautiful– and that painting, WOW
    Nikki Huffman recently posted..Spoken Word BlogMy Profile

Leslie says:

What an amazing painting.. Thank you so much for sharing this and for allowing us to hear and see you read this poem aloud with such beauty. I don’t know why but I always thought you were an Aussie! Sending you much love and light…

Stephine says:

Thank you. I feel much better after going in there. I went in again later to shut the window and it felt like it hit me in the face. It didn’t feel the same as the time I went in before, so I’ll have to be careful.

I love your poem. I wish I was artistic at all, it would really help me I think. I want to learn to design so I can work from home doing that, but ..we’ll see. Thank you for sharing :)
    Stephine recently posted..I did it.My Profile

Oh wow. That is so true, those moments of strength come, but it’s almost like they drain us immensely. I feel the same way after opening boxes of Jenna’s things, or looking in her scrapbook.

I also sent you an email with some links to design tutorial sites that I hope you can find helpful :) Hopefully in the spring sometime I will have a few design classes ready to go, we shall see – I will keep you posted for sure :)

xoxo

Catherine W says:

You are such a beautiful, talented person Franchesca and it is lovely to hear your voice speaking about your precious Jenna after all this time. Thank you for sharing her so generously and for giving me another opportunity to see your amazing painting.

Laura says:

Franchesca! So awesome to see your face and hear your voice. You are beautiful.
    I loved your poem, I could connect with it very much. I also love your painting, you are very artistically talented!
    love to you! xo

Mary Beth says:

I absolutely love that painting. It is just perfect. Thank you for sharing this and being part of this project. I loved listening to your voice.
    xo
    Mary Beth recently posted..Spoken Word Blog Round UpMy Profile

Wow – your words and your painting are so powerful together. I can hardly tear myself away from your painting to post a comment down here. Thank you for daring to post.

Stephanie says:

I didn’t know about this either! From the moment (over a year ago) I saw your painting ~ I was so touched by you. Thank you Fran for being brave and putting yourself out there! Love you!
    Stephanie recently posted..My First Feature SpotMy Profile

Louise says:

Beautiful Franchesca. And the painting is so powerful. Thank you for being brave enough to take part. Some of your words made me think of an irish blessing “Beannacht” by John O’Donoghue
    And when your eyes
    freeze behind
    the grey window
    and the ghost of loss
    gets in to you,
    may a flock of colours,
    indigo, red, green,
    and azure blue
    come to awaken in you
    a meadow of delight.

Much love to you

x Louise

Natashia says:

Beautiful and touching. Thank-you for sharing!

Wow… just wow. I don’t really know how to express how this post touched me. Thank you for sharing, not only this post… but your love and passion for your projects. Many thanks, for all that you do, to help us remember and share the memories of our children.
    Crystal Stephens recently posted..Help Change Two Pieces of LegislationMy Profile

Thank you for sharing this, Franchesca…so beautiful…and such a real and raw picture of that pain from a grieving mamas heart. Love to you! So beautiful!
    Kelly @ Sufficient Grace recently posted..Spoken Blog ~ Out of the PitMy Profile

Thank you so much for powering thru the nervousness to share with us! Amazing to hear your voice and see you as you share the poem — and that painting!! OMGosh… just beautiful… I so understand “the colors have all faded…” Just sending supportive vibes! k-

Rachel says:

What a beautiful poem! Thanks for sharing with everyone!

Kimberly says:

SO wonderful to hear your voice after the past couple of years of reading your words….thank you for sharing.