Rain Boots

The other day you finally wore your rain boots from Grandma. Without crying, fussing or making funny faces. We’ve been getting more rain than usual and your little spirited self loves the outdoors these days.

So I told you if you were going to go outside, you’d have to wear your rainboots. And you did.

I was so proud. You walked funny for a few steps and kept looking at the frog eyes on your rainboot toes, probably wondering what they were all about but once you hit the back door you didn’t think twice about them.

You were a fantastic muddy mess after the rainboot photoshoot, but it was so worth every second. Your heart was in Heaven, and so was mine, watching you.

Comments

such a sweet little man!
    Beth recently posted..Still GratefulMy Profile

Emmy says:

You have an adorable son :) And moments like that…the smile on their faces…are what make for memories to last for ever ;)

Looks like a fun day!

Stephanie says:

What a great photo shoot! I remember my boys LOVED LOVED LOVED their rain boots and literally wore them all over all the time! Especially useful and handy in TX rainy season, lol! Bubby is just so pleased with himself!
    Stephanie recently posted..Something NEW~ Art MagnetsMy Profile

Hillary says:

We love our rain boot! Our boys wear them rain or shine outside. They are super easy for them to pull on all by themselves and just rinse off from the hose when they are all done playing!
    Hillary recently posted..Making Sausage!My Profile

Debby Pucci says:

Franchesca, those are adorable photos!

Jess says:

So super cute! He is really growing up! I need to lighten up about the mud around here, with three boys to hose down I haven’t been jumping at the chance, but I know Ben would love it! (not to mention my older two!)

Deanna says:

love this. love his smile. love his rainboots!

Jen says:

so precious! he is adorable and i am glad he has learned to love his boots! i love mine too.
    Jen recently posted..AdverbsMy Profile

oh me too Jen! he so badly wanted to go outside and it has been raining almost nonstop down here. I need to get me some rain boots too! They have som cute styles out there! xx

Such beautiful photos!
    Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. recently posted..Lovely Sponsors part 1My Profile

How adorable is this post. love it! he’s handsome! cute boots

Sarah says:

Love this story…..you go kiddo! Reminds me of when I had my first pair of wellies…when I was 8!
    Sarah recently posted..Nike SFB Tactical Combat Boots Where Style Meets the Demands of SoldiersMy Profile