Life in Instagram

It’s been a while since I’ve linked up with Jeanett’s sweet instafriday blog hop. I have a lot of instagramming to catch up on. Instagramming is now a word, in case you were wondering ;]

1. mud. remember yesterday’s post? yea i couldn’t resist the temptation to try some insta love on his muddy messy self.

2. this princess crown that i gave her at christmastime is gone. i was ticked off to say the least. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. (okay minus the gold butterflies) was gone at jenna’s grave. ticked off doesn’t even begin to describe it. the cemetery workers were nonchalant about it all. i’ll just have to find another princess crown!

3. before the mud.

4. bubby+mommy. i know i’m biased but… he’s SO handsome!!!

1. long long hair that needs a trim. good thing you can’t see my hair close up ;)

2. at the thrift store with my little man.

3. amy (bestie)+ bubby

4. bad mommy award. he fell asleep on the floor the other day! ugh, where have my mommy skills gone?

1. insert ‘uuuuuhhh!!!!!’ (or I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE!!!)

2. valentine’s bottle. all i need is some flowers to go inside. (Pete- hint! hint!)

3. story time!

4. someone got bored in his car seat and decided it was time to strip.

1. mud!

2. studmuffin.

3. who knew mud could be so fun!?

4. his favorite book of all time. i’ve read it 794 times as of yesterday.

1. snap dragons.

2. a reminder, much needed one too.

3. b+w love.

4. valentine’s gifts for the elderly people at our church.

1. bubby found this bridge in ms. jo’s garden. he didn’t want to leave it!

2. does this tree not look like it could be in alice in the wonderland?

3. imagine his delight when he found a BALL in this garden! :)

4. tree love.

1. a sweet butterfly.

2. more mud love.

3. while passing out those valentine’s gifts to the elderly in our church yesterday, one of the caretakers randomly (yes very random) offered to do my hair into this neat braid! i just wish i knew how to do this myself!

4. bubby on the bridge.

Linking up here, here & here!

Are you on instagram? Find me @smallbirdstudios :)

Comments

Katie says:

Your little man is so adorable! I love that mud picture! I wish I could do that braid too :)
    Katie recently posted..The Story of Us Part 2: Wedding WavesMy Profile

Carrie Konig says:

So my rainbow baby is a BOY! He’s just 6mos old, this is my 1st boy & I dont know if I’m ready for mud, lol!
    Ok that is just so uncool that her crown & everything is gone! so sorry! :(
    umm you totally should be biased & YES he’s so handsome!!
    cute Valentine bottle & how sweet with the Valentines gifts for elderly in your church!!!
    Be still….. oh reminding me too!!!
    love the braid & his arm out of his shirt is A-dorable!!! :)

thank you Carrie, I didn’t think I was ready for mud either LOL, he just has so much energy!

I was pretty bummed out about the cemetery thing, hoping it won’t happen again anytime soon!

Aw, you and your little man are so cute! :)
    jennifer blair recently posted..Friday Photo Tips!My Profile

Stephine says:

So many cute pictures, I don’t know which one is my favorite! :) I love your hair. I’m about half way where you are. You should share some cute styles for long hair sometime!
    Stephine recently posted..Guest Post: Valentine’s DIY Door DecorationsMy Profile

nevaeh's mommy says:

Love the pics of bubby,he is so cute!!!! and yeah,it was so random how she asked to do your hair!! But she did a great job.We should go visit her once a week so she can do your hair!! LOL!

Holly says:

I love that tiara, and seeing your hair really makes me want to grow mine out again! :)
    Holly recently posted..InstaFridayMy Profile