Bluebonnets

warning // picture overload.

I couldn’t help myself. Even though the moment didn’t last long (insert hot sun rising on us, child wanting to run to street and ant piles everywhere) it was quite lovely.

Perfect actually.

This time last year he didn’t walk. He rolled everywhere, almost helpless.

This year he was fearless.

Linking up here, here & here

Comments

kim says:

oh my goodness.. this is TOO much.. He is adorable. Love the pictures.
    kim recently posted..Crafty Sasse Wednesday Link Party 30My Profile

What adorable photos of your gorgeous little man :) Love all the bluebonnets… you’re so lucky to be surrounded by them… I can’t remember the last time I saw them here in Oz :( Love to you always xoxo

Amanda says:

Fran these are great! He looks like such a little man in these pictures. :)

amy(nevaeh's mommy) says:

AWWW! I love it!

These are awesome!! Love it!
    Stephanie Desjarlais recently posted..A Joy to Hold On ToMy Profile

Trisha says:

Great pictures! Your little guy is getting so big. I love bluebonnets – they always remind me of Texas. :)
    Trisha recently posted..Dump Truck Counting GameMy Profile

Meg L says:

graet photos, what a cute little guy, love the way you captured him with the bluebonnets, just beautiful!
    Meg L recently posted..Sunday SayingsMy Profile

He is so, so, so adorable!! These pictures are great! :)
    Olivia Booska recently posted..23 Week Bump!My Profile

Lindsay says:

Cuteness overload!! He is just precious. It’s amazing how the small simple things make kids the happiest! Great pictures – thanks for sharing!!

Stephanie says:

You can never have too many Bubby Bluebonnet pics Fran!
    Stephanie recently posted..Pregnancy Art and RandomnessMy Profile

Too cute, love the bluebonnets!
    Courtney @ Adventures in Normanland recently posted..Happy Birthday to Me! {insta-friday #4}My Profile

Lindsay says:

Oh, my gosh! These are so lovely, Fran!
    Lindsay recently posted..Abundance + A Giveaway Winner!My Profile

<3 <3 <3 Visiting from InstaFriday
    C.C. @ I’m On My Way ~ my journey as a Christ follower, wife, mamma, and fibromyalgia fighter recently posted..InstaFriday 3/23/12My Profile

Laura says:

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful pictures!

These pictures are beyond adorable! We are loving the Bluebonnets down here too :)

PrudenceLee says:

Look at him, he’s now walking and running. Days are really fast, one day you will be surprise he’s full grown man already.
    Thanks for sharing those photos! Your son is so adorable kid.
    PrudenceLee recently posted..glovesMy Profile

oh my.. what a beautiful place for photos!!! lovely!

Hayley says:

Looks like he’s having a blast. I miss the bluebonnets!!

Hayley

Theriz26 says:

Hi Franchesca, you captured the perfect angle of your son and i love the Black and white photos. Thanks for sharing this to us!
    Theriz26 recently posted..Different Stages Of Arowana Fry Still Attached To the Egg Yolk For Your Viewing Pleasure…My Profile