Easter Weekend {in photos}

linking up with Heather, Laura + Carissa today.

Comments

Soooo adorable :)) Your little man is so cute and looks so happy… Easter is such a magical time xoxo

Emily says:

Cute! Looks like your family (and your son especially!) had a lovely Easter :)
    Emily recently posted..My Mind’s Still on VacationMy Profile

Carol says:

Your pictures is great! I bet you celebrate your Easter in such a great moment with your family.! God bless
    Carol recently posted..http://www.flatratemovers.com/movers-baltimore.phpMy Profile

So adorable!
    Cassie @ Live.Laugh.L0ve. recently posted..Thumbprint DesignsMy Profile

amy(nevaeh's mommy) says:

Love these pics of Bubby!!!! He’s so a doreable!!!

Lindsay says:

I love the pictures of him with confetti on his head! So precious and festive! It looks like it was definitely a great weekend for you guys.

And then you went to that amazing farmers market today? Lucky! I tried to search days and hours online, but nothing came up for that zip code. ???? How could a market so big not be listed online?
    Lindsay recently posted..We Have Our Own Language.My Profile

alicia says:

Looks like a fun Easter. Love the confetti! Happy WW!

Stephine says:

Haha someone likes chocolate and sprinkles!
    Stephine recently posted..Surprise Giveaway!My Profile

Tricia says:

Precious pics! The last one is my favorite!
    Tricia recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 4/11/12 {Linky}My Profile

Teresa says:

It looks like it was a wonderful fun day!
    Teresa recently posted..The Llama, Goats and a Last TulipMy Profile

Debby Pucci says:

Thank you, that was so much fun. Your pictures are beautiful along with your family.((HUGS))

Heidi19 says:

He’s so adorable and he’s having fun picking up Easter eggs. Thanks for sharing this lovely photos to us!
    Heidi19 recently posted..My Arowana Is Not Eating No Matter What I Do !!!My Profile

So precious. You have a beautiful family sweet friend.
    Laura@Splendor recently posted..the thing about runningMy Profile