My Life Memory Keepers {Paper Coterie}

Friends, I just have to show you what came in the mail the other day. Talk about last minute!

Yes, I am an affiliate of these wonderful folks, but honestly with this coupon I don’t even know if I make a dime. The only thing you have to pay is shipping! That is $40 off. I googled it, and it looks like the coupon deal ends today.

What I love about Paper Coterie:

+ they store your pictures and you don’t have to re-upload any photos for future projects

+ they are super friendly to work with

+ they are high quality, and I mean that with every bone in my body. In my first purchase, I got a free necklace and calendar for birthdays. sweet!

+ oh yea, and turnaround time is insanely fast

Use MYLIFE at checkout to get any “My Life” project for free. What you see in the pictures is a Memory Keeper. It is ginormous too, ya’ll. I plan on ordering a bunch more – one for just Joseph, just Jenna and maybe even wedding stuff. Think of all the possibilities :) You can customize the front, the text on the binding and the back.

Anyway, I’m in love with anything that makes use of my instagram photos!

Happy, happy Monday!

{shop here}

Comments

Ashley says:

I got mine in the mail the other day as well. And you’re right, they are huge! I had no idea what to expect and it was such a pleasant surprise to see how big the boxes actually are.
    Ashley recently posted..JakeMy Profile

Carol says:

Really nice post. Thanks for hosting. Anyway I wanna have that too :)
    Carol recently posted..anxiety tipsMy Profile

Tamberly says:

awww thank you for sharing! I just ordered one as a gift!
    Tamberly recently posted..Molly Bears VideoMy Profile

Tesha says:

Thank you Fran I am going to work on one now so I can order while the coupon is on :)
    Tesha recently posted..Happy Plastic PeopleMy Profile

Stefanie says:

Just made one and ordered! Thanks Fran!
    Stefanie recently posted..One Year Ago Today….Part 2My Profile

Jill says:

Oh! I want one!!!! I am checking them out right now!

Jenny C says:

Thanks, Franchesca!! I just ordered one and cannot wait to see it! These look like amazing gifts and I anticipate ordering several more this year!
    Jenny C recently posted..Because of YouMy Profile

Claudia says:

Pretty cool stuff and also not expensive. I will get mine. Thanks for informing about the offer.
    Claudia recently posted..3144 בעלי מקצוע שנבדקוMy Profile

Kim Ellis says:

Hey Fran. I just tried the offer and it didn’t work. It is probably user error, so I will try again, but wanted to see if you had any advice on checking out or if the coupon was expired. Thanks, Kim.