I was contacted by the lovely people behind Happy Wrap a few weeks ago and was so excited to get to try out their wraps! I am quickly becoming a HUGE fan of babywearing! I’ve noticed the whole babywearing thing is great for so much more than freeing up my hands.
- Bubby loves to see me ‘wearing’ Evie. Seriously, he laughs and giggles. He thinks it’s the funniest thing. Then he gets over it, and smiles because I am able to do something with him, like go outside or have an art fest in our kitchen!
- Bonding! I have had a strange time with bonding for so many different reasons. Mostly, I am constantly beating myself up that I just don’t spend enough time with Evie or Bubby. This wrap/ babywearing thing melts away a lot of those mommy guilts.
- Evie-approved. I know not all babies love to snuggle, but thankfully (so far) Evie is another snuggly baby and she LOVES it. She usually falls asleep after resting against me for a while.
Now, a few months ago I snagged a Moby wrap for less than retail value at a garage sale. And after wearing the Happy Wrap, I can honestly say I prefer the Happy Wrap for a couple of reasons.
- The Happy Wraps are all natural and organic and super soft!
- The Happy Wrap does not feel heavy when worn, it hardly feels like another layer of clothing.
- The Happy Wraps fold up so much nicer and take up less than half the space of a Moby.
***I was not asked to compare the Happy Wraps against any other type of wrap, but thought the above were worth mentioning. Plus! The Happy Wraps are much more affordable for being organic and so lightweight :)
Happy Wrap is giving away one wrap today to one Small Bird Studios reader!!! The giveaway is open to US residents only, and the winner gets to choose the color of her choice. Please use Rafflecopter below to enter giveaway.
Use discount code SMALLBIRD to save 20% off your purchase!